I have so many blog posts running through my head. I need to pick one and just start writing, even if I write for five minutes at a time, it would be better than nothing. I feel good when I write.
- I’ve continued to read blogs and I’ve made some awesome discoveries over the past year that I need to share. Seriously awesome stuff.
- I want to tell you about how I threw a rockin’ baby’s first birthday party. We had SO. MUCH. FUN. Well, at least I did.
- I want to tell you about my experience with open adoption and just how wonderful it can be when everyone does what feels right.
- I want to finish up my Road to Rocky series, because it gets better.
- I want to share with you how I approach talking about adoption with the children in my family.
- I want to tell you about the twins in my life! I am an aunt to TWINS and it is awesome. They are adorable, like living doll babies and I don’t have to get up with them at night!
- My niece, Button is growing and growing. She loves Rocky but she loves Sesame Street more than anything else on the planet. She calls it “Sunny Days” and that makes me smile.
- I want to share with you how overwhelming it can be at times to work full-time and be a mom to a little one. Nothing can really prepare you for the intensity of the pace that life keeps bringing.
But, for today, I want to wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!
I hope that you have someone special to love today. Whether that someone be a child, an aunt or uncle, a grandparent, a parent, a cousin, a sister or brother, a niece or nephew a neighbor or friend, may they be your perfect valentine(s)!
PS. For his protection, please don’t use Rocky’s real name in the comments or elsewhere online. Thanks!